Friday, November 21, 2008

Day 2 : And I am still sleeping!!!!

HC said...

One of my school friends talks to me after a long time...

PSM : Arey!! Tu kitna badal gayaa re!! Hamesha first bench pe baith-ke sotaa tha!!

PK : isme badalne waali baat kya hai?? Aaj kal college mein last bench pe baith-ke sotaa hoon!!

I mean that is the memory of me he had as a friend back in school!! But school was fun!! I used to go to school after exhaustive swimming workouts and be very tired from the first hour itself!! So, what do I do?? Doze off... zzz... zzz

My teachers always understood this and never disturbed me while sleeping. I really appreciate them for that!!

I go to college, I cut down my swimming workouts but still have the hang overs, it kinda became a lifestyle for me. I 'HAVE TO' sleep in the afternoons!! So, I sit on the last bench and doze off... zzz... zzz

But here, things changed a little. A lots, in fact. People don't understand why I sleep and keep disturbing me. So, I can't sleep well while in class. If caught by a lecturer, just like the protocol says, "I'm down with a severe headache/fever". I can always bring that feeling of sickness onto my face. :)

And then there's HC, who's a unique episode all together!! I come with him on the bike... Coming is fine. The trouble starts when we're going back... As I said, I don't get to sleep well at college. So, all of it kicks in on the way back. So?? What's wrong with that?? Well, that in itself, nothing. But I'm the one driving and remember its a two-wheeler. So HC is hitting me (hard) on my back at equal intervals of time and asking me, "Dude, are you sleeping??" and I'm like, "Naah (how did he know!!!)" And luckily, we're both in one piece(each!!) and fine till now!! See, all this because they fail to see the 'cause' of the 'effect'. Whose fault is it?? I need to catch some Z's to be active for the time I'm awake!! Its HUMAN!!

Even till today, all I do in the afternoons is sleep. Friends partying in the afternoon, PK - sleeping. Family chatting in the afternoon, PK - sleeping, examinations in the afternoon, PK - sleeping, and it goes on...

5 comments:

lukkydivz said...

same pinch on this one pk, i love sleeping in the noon.

and by the way u can always skip classes and sleep in your canteen ;)

Pranav Kumar V said...

@Divz : lol!! Why the canteen?? I love the ambience of my class-room itself!! :P The canteen's a great place to loaf around though.

Guess all of us have been there, sleeping in classes, haven't we?? Its just that I take my sleeps in class too personal... that's part of me!! :):)

author_number_2 said...

once, shravan slept in vishy class and he was not surprisingly disturbed ;), came to shravan and began to wake him and we somehow manage to drive him away and from thereon shravan slept in almost every other vishy class and he didn't bother to disturb :))

Pranav Kumar V said...

haha!! (shaking or should I say quivering, arms swinging to and fro) "aaah, your senior Shravan, verry dynamic student (God don't tell me he's here!!)"

That's our Vishy about Shravan...

Phoenix said...

hahhaha my god! :) some naughty kid you were...

hey i just have to link you ok? i soo love ur blog...dont mind :)