Sunday, June 22, 2008

Calvin and Hobbes





Here we go again, my first and most definitely one of my personal favourites. All those who're reading this right now, very obviously, would be feeling the joy that comes with it. But, if, just if, there is someone who still isn't familiar with this chef-d'oeuvre of Bill Watterson, trust me, you've spent a majority of your life without knowing the brighter side of it!! Yeah yeah, I know, joy is of many kinds. Sure it is. But hey, whose ever talking of joy alone when they're talking of C&H, its a complete Euphoria that you experience. And the philosophy that comes with these comics from a six-year old are awe-inspiring. Who even thought of or dared speak of the Green Revolution as early as 1988?? Or for that matter even talked of Life and Death in comic strips!! Good old Bill did!!



So, I think I'll make this a habit of mine. Yes, I will. I'll post the best comic strips of C&H at frequent intervals. So, all the C&H lovers can have fun reading them and I, for once, will have fun sharing something!!

See you when I see you...

Trivia : Both Calvin and Hobbes are named after famous philosophers. Calvin is named for a sixteenth-century theologian who believed in predestination, while Hobbes is named after a seventeenth-century philosphoer with a dim view of human nature.

4 comments:

mRED said...

welcome aboard junior :p

time to get groovy eh :p

hc said...

am gonna spam u here..btw as a matter of mutual benefit ill publicise ur blog too..btw u and kalyan might step onto each others territory cause u guys have mutual interests so he may accuse of copyin :p

http://storyboardinc.blogspot.com/

hc said...

dude u made any money..i keep on clicking on that single lenovo ad

hc said...

i clicked on more ads!!!